VANCOUVER, Feb. 26, 2016 /CNW/ - On Monday, February 29, CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will celebrate the opening of the new CIBC Northwoods Village Banking Centre, located in Northwoods Village at 2146 Dollarton Highway, North Vancouver.
The 4,500 sq. ft. banking centre features several modern CIBC elements including:
- A Hub area within the banking centre which allows clients to engage with a member of the team on how to use an iPad, computer or mobile device to complete their routine banking transactions
- Comfortable waiting area with large digital screens throughout the banking centre
- Free Wi-Fi
|WHEN:||Monday, February 29, 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|WHO:||Mike Stevenson, Senior Vice President and Region Head|
|Rod Fossen, District Vice-President|
|John Guthrie, Regional Director|
|Maryam Clarke, Banking Centre Leader|
|Volunteers from North Shore Rescue|
|Representatives from Tsleil-Waututh Nation|
|WHAT:||Refreshments and giveaways, on-site Barista for duration of the day|
|WHERE:||Northwoods Village Banking Centre|
|2146 Dollarton Highway|
To mark the occasion of the opening, CIBC clients can take advantage of several special, time-limited offers, including:
- No monthly fee for up to six months on any chequing account
- Annual fee rebate for first-year on fee-based credit cards
- Bonus interest on a CIBC Long-Term GIC
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution with 11 million personal banking and business clients. Through our three major business units - Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking - CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada with offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC on our corporate website at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre/.
SOURCE Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Caroline Van Hasselt, Director, External Communications, 416-784-6699 or email@example.com.