TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2021 /CNW/ - CIBC Wood Gundy announced today that 35 of its advisors were named among Canada's Top Wealth Advisors, a new annual ranking produced by The Globe and Mail and SHOOK Research. Among them is the top-ranked advisor, Dr. Jay Smith, Senior Portfolio Manager and Investment Advisor for CIBC Wood Gundy.
"This recognition demonstrates our strong focus on client relationships and also the remarkable talent across our team. We congratulate these advisors and all those who support them in service of our clients," said Ed Dodig, Executive Vice-President and Head of CIBC Private Wealth Management and CIBC Wood Gundy, Canada.
CIBC Wood Gundy advisors named to the list include:
- Marvin Schmidt, Senior Wealth Manager
- Darren Carmosino, Portfolio Manager
- Stan Clark, Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
- Debra Wooding, Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager
- Ted Velikonja, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Joel Carriere, Investment Advisor
- Justin Hui, Portfolio Manager, Senior Investment Advisor
- Stuart Ansky, Investment Advisor
- Charles Coulson, Investment Advisor
- Simon Hale, Portfolio Manager, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Bryan Baker, Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Rich Julé, Senior Wealth Manager and Portfolio Manager
- Peter Lochead, Senior Wealth Manager
- B.K. Milne, Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager
- Faisal Karmali, Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
- David Popowich, Investment Advisor, Portfolio Manager
- Wade Kozak, Senior Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
- Neil Pope, Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
- Shawn Jerusalim, Portfolio Manager
- Adam Slumskie, Senior Wealth Advisor, Portfolio Manager
- François Guy, Senior Wealth Advisor, Portfolio Manager
- Andrew McDonald, Portfolio Manager, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Brad Hummel, Portfolio Manager
- Andrew Kucey. Senior Wealth Advisor and Portfolio Manager
- Don Promhouse, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Graeme Hamilton, Portfolio Manager
- Randy Yozipovic, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Adam Doering, Portfolio Manager
- Charlie Aiello, Investment Advisor
- Brady Doyle, Portfolio Manager
- Peter Papadopoulos, Portfolio Manager
- Neil Yarmoshuk, Portfolio Manager
- Jeanette Power, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Tom Porteous, Senior Wealth Advisor, Portfolio Manager
Canada's Top Wealth Advisors ranking is based on due diligence meetings and a ranking algorithm that includes qualitative criteria: a review of best practices, industry experience, compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management, growth and revenue generated for their firms. The full ranking is available in the November 2021 issue of The Globe and Mail's Report on Business magazine and online.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. Across Personal and Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses, CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services through its leading digital banking network, and locations across Canada, in the United States and around the world. Ongoing news releases and more information about CIBC can be found at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre.
About CIBC Wood Gundy
CIBC Wood Gundy provides integrated wealth management solutions to high-net-worth individuals and families. With over 800 advisors in 90 branches, our Investment Advisors are committed to building relationships with our clients based on trust and integrity. Our complete array of financial products and services, together with the unified strengths of CIBC, provides the foundation that helps us make our clients the focus of everything we do.