TORONTO, Nov. 17, 2023 /CNW/ - For the 12th consecutive year, CIBC has been named among Canada's Top 100 Employers by MediaCorp Canada Inc. This recognition is based on an annual assessment of organizational excellence in areas such as employee engagement, training and development, work environment and atmosphere, and more.
"We are proud to be recognized for our bank's commitment to an inclusive workplace culture where every team member can thrive and be at their best," said Sandy Sharman, Group Head, People, Culture and Brand at CIBC. "At CIBC, we are committed to our purpose-led culture and creating an environment where team members are valued every day as we focus on helping clients, communities and team members achieve their ambitions."
CIBC's listing among Canada's Top 100 Employers follows other related recognition this year which include:
- Named to Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for eight consecutive years
- Ranked #1 in Canada for gender equality by Equileap for third consecutive year
- Named to The Globe and Mail's annual Women Lead Here benchmark for executive gender balance in 2023
- Named among Canada's 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Awarded Gold by the Brandon Hall Group for Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program and Silver for Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
To learn more about careers at CIBC, visit the website here.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 13 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. Across Personal and Business Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management, and Capital Markets businesses, CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services through its leading digital banking network, and locations across Canada, in the United States and around the world. Ongoing news releases and more information about CIBC can be found at www.cibc.com/en/about-cibc/media-centre.html.